I decided to address the new rainforest growing in the front of our house. It looked somthing like....


except with a belly the size of Pluto. Allz I can say is I'm feeling a little like this.....
except with the stomach the size of Pluto....like I mentioned before. Add to that I'm walking like Forrest Gump before he got the leg braces off. And still all this and no contractions nothing--come on baby let's get the show started shall we??
1 comment:
I'm so glad you came back to the blogging world!! I'm so excited that you're finally having a boy!! Will you even know what to do with him? Ha ha. I hope you have him soon so you don't have to suffer anymore. I'm also glad you're not dead. I had been e-mailing, sent a letter to you, checked your blog a couple times a week, I was afraid something had happened to you. Anyway, I'm glad you're back. I love reading your blog, you're so funny! Definitely let me know when you're back in town, we'll hang out & let our kids run around crazy together. Ha ha.
Post a Comment