Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hot Mommas


This was taken a couple of months ago (along side my awesome friend Janna who is due next month and still looks that small!). I thought I was soo huge then. Last night I was walking around the house with my shirt pulled up above my belly (because it being July this seems to make me soooo much cooler) and X comes and hugs my tummy and says she can't wait fo her brother AND sister to be born. Oh my dear darling girl, although Mom's tummy is protuding to the point of bursting, unfortunately there will be no sister. Just one little bro. This is the effects of not working out and eating too many twinkies. Sigh...I will have so much work to do in a month or so.

6 comments:

abbycarlson said...

You look so cute Bucky! Is this the fourth and final addition, or are there more to come?! That's so unfair to ask that question to a pregnant woman! Just curious.

Brooke said...

You look GREAT! I am jealous of women that look as great as you do. . .I look like a blimp when I am pregnant. I swell EVERYWHERE. Seriously my feet look like they could take off in flight at any second.

Hopefully next post this little guy is here!

Brooke said...

PS. If I was closer to you, would could boogie off the pounds together. I am needing a good dancing partner here in Texas. I have one too many "twinkies" to loose!

Shannon said...

Yeah your back and I can laugh again! Long time no laugh.

Jennifer said...

MY BUCKY!! How I've missed you!! I was moments from writing you like 100 times. However bad you are at procrastinating blogging, I am at writing emails. I have been checking back regularly this whole time, beleive it or not! SO glad to see you back, and that you are ok (I was getting worried!) and don't ever feel bad about how often or infrequent you blog.
A) Who cares
B) You signed no contract when you opened your URL on how much writing you were committing to. But I still totally understand what you are saying about NOT writing. I can't explain it or make sense of it, but I have felt the very same things. All Good, Baby!! We're just glad to see you again! And yes, you look great!

Elizabeth said...

I hope the boy is here now. Can't wait for pics.