Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Tommy

Here's our newest little one. Derek finally decided on a name. Baby Thomas was born July 16. He is a sweet little one, vey mellow and loves to sleep, which works out well for me because I love a little nap myself. The girls adore him and always wants to hold him. And Derek seems quite content and a little more at ease, with a little boy. I think he knows he'll have a little pal in Tommy. More pictures will come, once I get out of the hospital.

11 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Kathy - this is Heather's friend Lindsay. I blog stalk you but since I know you (a little) in real life I thought I'd say congratulations. Your baby is beautiful!

Rebekah said...

congratulations!!! i love the name tommy. he's bound to be adorable, he already is adorable!

WendyJ said...

Congratulations!!! I bet you're so glad he's here. I'm sure your girls will be great helpers at home. Did Derek pick out all of your kids' names? What a cutie, you'll have to let us know all the #'s and the whole story in future posts.

Shannon said...

Bucky he is so cute! I had no idea you were having a boy! Congrats!!! We missed you at the reunion :(

abbycarlson said...

congrats! He is so cute! We need the stats when you get a chance. He looks like a good sized baby!

moranews said...

Congrats on a cute little boy! I look forward to seeing more pics of your cute family!

Messimoo said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Yea, a boy! How fun for you guys! By the way you are a beautiful prego lady! I was one of those who checked your blog and much to my surprise today had lots of stuff to catch up on! Yeah!

So excited for you! He is adorable!!!!

Elizabeth said...

What a cutie. Congratulations you guys! If I lived around the block I would be coming to get your girls to play!!!

Brooke said...

HEY! I commented first and you deleted that post. . . hehe!

I don't remember everything I had said earlier so I hope you read it.

But I do remember CONGRATULATIONS!

AND I asked what his middle name is.

Shannon said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait until I have my little one too!! Everyone I know is having babies, my friend Larry's wife just had her baby yesterday. Anyway, I'm glad Derek finally has a boy he can play with, I'm sure they'll be serious gamers together. Tommy's soooo cute!! You are not huge at all, you look barely bigger than me & I still have 5 months to go. Yikes!!