
Whoa... do I have a problem. I think it is some weird psychosis. After not blogging for a month I was too afraid to even look at my blog. What is up with that? Then just now after looking at it for like two seconds, I was like--whatever Bucky get over yourself and write something. So what better day to write than the day I am "supposed" to have my baby. Baby number four that is. Which maybe sounds like a big deal to some, but for some reason it just hasn't been that big of a deal--yet. Oh wait did I announce it's a boy?! That is a big deal actually.
Ok so I don't have the brain power, nor the writing prowess to really blog about everything from birthday parties to houseguests to holidays so I'll content myself (and hopefully anyone who still reluctantly checks my poor, neglected blog) with a list of things that has kept me from writing all the events in my life down in cyber ink.
Here's my list of pathetic excuses.
1. You Tube--When you don't watch TV this thing seems to take over what "computer time" I allow myself. All I have to say is that My computer priorities have been pay bills watch American Idol clips then Hell's Kitchen clips and now most recently So You Think You Can Dance clips (I love this show, why have I never watched it before--you go Mark and Chelsie--gotta love the Hawaii + Utah mix :)
I've been self conscious about a few things which brings me to my next few items on the list.
2. Google Analytics-I signed up for it not realizing all the crazy info you can get. I don't really care who looks at my blog or for how long, but unfortunately my understanding of the info made me realize that I make the analytics go WHACK. Just so people know sometimes I keep your blog open for HOURS while I play your music over and over, or while I read a little, clean a little, then come back and read some more. Oh the embarrassment of being someone who looks like a weirdo stalker. Sorry people.

3. My laziness--I just don't feel like uploading pictures and whatever or taking pictures for that reason. This makes me feel guilty--like I'm a lazy bum (which admittedly I can be).
4. Like I mentioned before once you miss a month of blogging I'm almost afraid to just "look" at my blog.
Ok let me move on....
5. kids get older and their schedules start to get crazy! Activity Girls, Homework Club, Hula Club, Swim Team, Homework and projects. What the?!!! School sucks even for parents sometimes (especially parents who have "lazy bum" tendencies).
6. I'm antisocial--at least during the day. I don't want nor feel like talking to anyone, or do anything but stay at home. When did this happen? Is it the pregnancy?
7. Preschool Co-ops aka my life's nemesis! X's preschool required parents to co-op so many times during the school year (this was for a monetary discount) so I signed up to do it that way. Too bad their were only four kids in her class and I felt like I didn't need to be there and I fell asleep during story time and Hated co-oping. Does that make me a bad Mom?
Hmmmm....that's all I want to write for now. Wish me luck--I hope this baby comes soon. I can't stand the big belly + hot + humidity.
4 comments:
Yea!!!!!!!!! A new post. I'll take whatever you can do at this point. A BOY How did you defy the odds? Congratulations! My fourth was my latest, she came on her due date, which was about 6 days later than any of the others. Hang in there. I understand the home body thing, it's just way easier, but when you do make the extra effort to get out it's always worth it. Don't get too down on yourself, you are a wonderful mother. OK, i'll stop rambling....for now
Yeah! You're alive!! I thought for sure you would have had baby boy by now!! I hope he makes his entrance soon. I am scared to death for number three. . . no I am not pregnant, but three scares me. You make it look easy!
I missed you at the reunion, although I know it was IMPOSSIBLE for you to make it. I have big plans on going out to see Lindsey in CT in Dec (when she is due), so maybe I can make a mini trip to see you!
I still check! I hope you post more. I miss you. It was crazy talking to your sister on the phone. It sounded just like you. I think we missed seeing them, I think they got to busy. You will just have to bring the girls back to stay. You are welcome to stay with us anytime. Oh and you can bring your boy too. How exciting!
sometimes i come home from work and i start watching youtube and then all the sudden it's 11:30. yeah...
Post a Comment