My sister Adriane is one tough chic, she took us on mini-adventures around her neck of the AZ. This song reminds me of trekking the trails around Montezuma's Well, Jerome, Slide Rock, and her back yard:) Adriane love you and miss you! One day we will have the ultimate sisters dance party, where we play our favorite songs and dance like maniacs!
Magdalena by Brandon Flowers
2 comments:
I can't wait!! Someday...
By the way, you will totally think I am backwoods if I tell you that I have never heard of Brandon Flowers, huh? I love the song though. I had to listen to it a couple of time before I put the lyrics all together. Although it's not Mexico, I used to travel through Magdalena, New Mexico and get the BEST posole EVER. So, of course, I have some fond associations that towns with that name :)
Love you sistah!!
i wanna come when you have your dance party!!...not to dance though...just to watch. :) you guys have all the coolest moves. i'm too white girl and self conscience. lol
Post a Comment