
What made October so craptastic you ask? Well I shall tell you:
1. Tommy has a touch of the Houdini hands. He has somehow lost-
my cell phone, my wallet, and pretty much the contents of my everyday life.
2. Apparently I have a knack for self induced stress as I, after replacing everything somehow lost it all again. Crappy? Yes I know.
3. I had a little car accident. NOthing major but Derek now refers to my sweet ride as a smashed-up-looking-ghetto-car. Life is Saaweet :P
4. Got ripped off by the car place fixing my car. Why didn't I just go to my mechanic I trust! Why?! Stop the INSANITY!
5. We all got the flu simutaneously with records lost and cars getting smashed. That was a feverish, congested, mad chills kind of crappy I tell you!
6. I forgot to pick up my kids at school when I had no car and no stroller. I felt AWFUL--Worst Mother on the face of the planet kind of awful!
Oh on a not crappy at all side note Derek's sister Emma was married in the month of October --that was fabulous. However when I was renewing my TR, I was asked if the time frame from which I needed to renew it was for my OWN child's wedding?! Huh, what?! What rainbow did I just get barfed out of? I feel like I've been totally living in Bizzaro land. No ruby slippers to take me back to Kansas! Serenity NOW!
*OK after writing my little cry fest I just read this post from nienie and I realize I'm a tad bit whiny--sorry folks. Lesson learned--cry fest over I'm an adult and can handle my silly little frustrations.
5 comments:
Wow! That really stinks. Knowing you though, you are not one to stay down for too long. Look out world. So weird, you were in a dream of mine last night. We were back in BYU housing together and I was married and you were living with us.
when it rains it pours, right? some days (or weeks or months as the case may be) just ARE crappy. hope this month is better!
Stink, real stink man!
On a lighter note, I like your t-shirt...does it say "you're genius? Genius!!
It was so fun to see you. Thanks for everything. Nienie totally helps me stay focused on a daily basis.
you are dang hilarious. not to laugh at your crappy goings on, but YOU are too, too funny.
Post a Comment