Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Dancing Revival


Dear Adri,
I am in a funk. Things to do, but no one to dance with whilst I do my daily duties.
Laundry isn't fun anymore (uh, when was it ever fun actually), vaccuming is a bore, and cooking--let's not speak of it. My kids have lost their desire to be my spazoid-clean-the-house dance partner. Why do they have to grow up and be so glum?. Why do I have to be so glum? where's Adri in her "Booty Queen" sweat pants when I need her?
I need Mr. Lagaan or Gauri to pump me up. The rain ain't coming and I am seriously in need of a down pour (of inspirational-to-do-power that is).
A birdy by the name of Mom said you were driving out to Mo. Lucky!
So if I plan a trip in September to the Az. Hillz are you still willing to show me around Jerome? I think I need to add a little water to my well, so to speak.
Luv ya!
Bucky

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'll dance with you :)

Funny story. Last night I decided I wanted to belly dance. I don't know how. I turned on youtube and followed along.

Then I thought to myself, bucky or adri do this with me :) I also discovered that I can't move my body anywhere close to how these women were moving. . .