

One of the greatest gifts I have been given in life is having Flint as my brother. He is an amazing guy with an extraordinary countenance. His graduation was THE BEST high school graduation I have ever attended. There were six graduates and each one was so happy to be sitting in front of the crowd. The underclassmen chosen to speak gave such pure, heart warming speeches that it was like being surrounded by angels. I tried to give Flint many gifts while I was in KC, but I think the greatest gift given to him was that kiss and all the love our family and his friends poured down on him that day. ***On a side note--I didn't even realize Adri and I are totally matching with the black and white. I think us girls in the family are "wardrobe-color-challenged", don't you think Adri? (Black and white sums up my wardrobe, how about yours?)
5 comments:
Uhh, yeah, like, totally! You know, I used to like color, but the older I get, the harder it is to NOT wear black.
That's a great pic of Flinty! I love how happy he is.
He just spent about a week with J and A, and we had a great time watching movies, going on walks, drinking Adri raw vergan smoothies (Mom got me started on this...good stuff!), and reading Harry Potter book 7. Oh, I miss Flinty!!
Post edit:
Flinty spent a week with J and I (I really don't refer to myself in the third-person...I leave that to "Dominique" from ANTM).
Oh yeah, and vergan smoothies are for extraterrestrials, V-E-G-A-N smoothies are for trying-to-be health conscious people. :-)
Yeah Flint!! Way to go buddy!
So did you guys rub off on me?! Or maybe we really are the "cool" ones and everyone else has it backwards! I think my entire wardrobe is black and white. . .
I love when you blog! You two beauty sisters look good in any color.
Way to go Flint!! That is so cute. I think you guys look great in the black and white dresses :)
Post a Comment