Thursday, April 02, 2009
Random Things I Never Posted Part II
Sometimes I ask myself what planet did L come from? Not because I don't love her, but because she seriously thinks and operates on such a different plane. I think she takes after me in that respect. She's a daydreamer, a comedian, a little strange and totally loveable.
Note the song---it's probably the weirdest country song there is, hence we like it. Plus I've always wanted to play fiddle like that. Perhaps with that fancy, fast hand movement L will be a fiddle player too someday.
This was filmed secretly by L on a trip home after a day spent at the aquarium with her Daddy and sisters, about a week after I had Tommy. We recently just found it, sooo funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep, that's the daughter of the Bucksta...Hillarious!!
So funny! Exactly how I would picture her (since the last time I saw her was five + years!)
Post a Comment