Believe me the Hawaii trip was no easy production. There were kids flying in from Arizona, there were two day lay overs in Oakland, there were trips to Napa Valley, there were little kids sneaking away to Pounders (Sophie and Denny, with Adri) behind Mom's back (she didn't want the little kids to go there--waves too wild), there were eggs and omletes a plenty, there were $1 mangos, there were mega discount PCC tickets, there was getting lost trying to find Elizabeth's house a plenty, there were sea turtles and harpooning (fish, not the sea turtles), and family--oh the family that was to be introduced and reintroduced. So here is the proof, that the stories were true and that they were indeed in sunny Hawaii. Gee whiz I've never seen so much squinting in my life. Makes me squint too.
Now my kids (L and X) both are planning out their "Grandma" trips to sunny Hawaii. So big Hawaii production part deux is in the works, tentatively for early 2010. Right now the whole fam is supposed to go. We'll cross our fingers and save some mega $$ and see what materializes. Who knows I might be preggars---ha,ha,ha,ha,ha (nervous laughing), jk--i hope.
3 comments:
Ha! So next year really is Hawaii or BUST!
This family pic really sums up the trip...hot, moody, but oh, we are in Hawaii so SMILE!! J/K It waz awesome dude!
Bucky, I'm glad to know you're still alive. I love reading anything you write. I hope you get to go to Hawaii next yr. You deserve it!!!!
I'm ready! You better be able to find my house.:)
Post a Comment