Friday, September 26, 2008

Babies = Joy

I guess I just forgot how sweet little newborns are. Here is chubby cheeked Tommy chewing on his fist. It doesn't get cuter than this folks (ok so maybe it does, but as far as today goes this is the cutest, definitely!).

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

oh, that is the best!

Brooke said...

He is the cutest! Thanks for sharing pictures.

Shannon said...

That is adorable. I love the chunkiness :)

Messimoo said...

Mmmmmm, I just want to nibble on his cheeks! Too cute!

heidi said...

there is a lovely lady in my ward with 5 beautiful sons. she is so nice and gracious and kind. yesterday at church, i was just thinking how nice it would be to serve in a presidency with her. and then she was called as second counselor in the VERY primary presidency that i am secretary in. upon further discussion, i found out that she has a lovely daughter with her same name, katherine, somtimes known as bucky. your mom and i have been in the same ward since january and i just figured out who she your mom!!! and now i get to serve with her. hurray!

Elizabeth said...

Darling little squishy!

The Good Life said...

Soooo, that is Iosepa?!