
Swinging like maniacs with friends in the backyard. (Note our creativity in creating playground equipment--bat+rope=hours of fun)

S is baking. Without permission most likely. Good thing she's a good chef. Looks like she has a partner in her baking trickery--it's ok girls, just as long as what ever you're making is delicious.

Acting like Leprechauns--aye what are ye doing wee lassie :)

Paying the price for naughty behavior.
Public humiliation always makes you behave better right?

Picking out outfits for school.

Hanging out at the aquarium with Daddio.

And of course S (my "must get homework done NOW" child) doing her homework. What a good kid :)

And when I'm not nursing the baby my kids are up to this.

Do you think he feels smothered, just a tad?
9 comments:
your kids are so cute and have so much personality! i just love them. its always interesting to see what the kids get into when mom's not around...
Love this post. It looks like no one was getting injured or setting fire to the house, so I guess you can keep nursing that cute baby. Love the outfit L picked out, she does better than the ones my girls pick out
that bat swing is genius. i think i was a million times more creative when i was a child.
your kids are so adorable. i can't get over it.
Miss ya bucksta! I can see the girls don't need much direction to entertain themselves.
Baby is too cute...whoa, he looks so much like you!
Laters!
Those pictures are cute and so are your kids. PS, I love the swing. Especially the pink rope. lol
Hey forgot to ask,
Is that Adam in the first pic?
If it is...he is so grown up...man how time flies!
What great photos. Miss you!
just sending love. Miss you! you know, I can still relate to the newborn nursing marathon because Niamh, at almost 16 months, STILL NURSES THIS WAY. Around the clock, pretty well every hour. I'm not even kidding. Crazy. Hope you are doing well! recovering and keeping 'things' together... is there such this as private time at all ever? I can't imagine there is. I have basically none and I only have 2!! Is it a pipe dream you give up on eventually? :) As figment of your imagination, or a fond memory of the past.
So cute Kathy!
Post a Comment