Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ode To Abel a poem of pictures

Alright so my brother Abel is soon to be Elder Wilkins. Recently I aquired access into his picture files and can I tell you I have learned so much about my little bro by doing so. So as a good deed to the people of California land, the land of where Abel will be spreading the good word, there are a few things you should know about him. Believe me you will thank yourself for checking this out, especially if there are any concerns as to the sanity of the MIGHTY-soon-to-be-Elder Wilkins.

Ode to Abel -Things You may not know, things you may not want to know, but things I will tell you.

He runs like the tree stump from Tekken Tag. Nice form. (Ryan? what?)

He's always been a little different--even at a young age, as evidenced by the above picture. I call that look his "death stare". Thankfully I've only ever had it directed at me once--because I accidentally threw away his action figure collection, which I foolishly guessed he had outgrown. Ooops!

He likes taking self portraits. Abel why spend all that time on photoshop and yet you don't bother taking out the red eye? Just wondering.


He likes to take self portraits doing silly things. Where on earth were you here, huh?

Abel is an arteeest, as shown here, with this toilet paper roll art. I'm not joking he drew that on a toilet paper roll. Also it's like his version of where's waldo, except you have to find his name, and all the things he enjoys, like cars and things like that. He draws other things as well like:
Egg head shooting fire from it's mouth.


Godzilla walking the streets, by McDonalds. I'm guessing it's the McDonald's off of Truman Road by the looks of it.
And of course nothing he does would be complete with out a look at his self portrait. You iz handsome Abel.


Abel loves cars and tries to incorporate himself anyway he can into anything that iz carz. AHW happens to be his initials and his inspiration for a BMW knock off.

He draws blueprints for cars that he imagines will someday make him famous.

I was informed that a Wyvern (for anyone, like myself who did not know) is a winged reptilian creature.
Abel likes to make CD covers of himself. If you can't comprehend keep scrolling down, it'll explain everything.


Abel can do Psychedelic 60's esque designs.
Abel is that Ollie behind you?


a little bit of R&B--Boyz II Men meets OutKast is my take on this one.

and of course his Russian Boy Band cover- Grreat. Do you remember when Denny would sing that song every second of every day? And you would threaten him with all sorts of doom and gloom, to which Denny would squeal with delight and sing even louder--"Natasha-Eh-Eh-Eh," or what ever it was they were singing in Russian?


And of course Abel doing Intellectual Rock, you know like that Adrew Bird fellow. Get it bird he, he,he, okay I know I'm not funny.
Anywho, Abel you are one strange diggidy-dawg. I'm sure you'll make a swell missionary. Just remember--word to the wise, "if you chance to meet a frowny face do not let it stay. Turn that frown upside down and smile your frown away!"
Don't scare anyone out there in Californ-I-A and if anyone starts to creep you out do death stare, it'll work every time. Good lucks for ya!

7 comments:

WendyJ said...

I think the last time I saw Abel he was 7 or 8. Your siblings are very talented. Thanks for sharing!

Shannon said...

Those are so funny!! Where in Cali is here serving? Congrats Abel!!

Reisner's said...

That is funny, and yes things I did not know about Abel

plainjane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Good Life said...

I'm going to Ventura, CA on Dec 10

Adriane said...

Pretty good stuff...

Judging by the Abel-centric theme, I don't think this would be black-mail quality material.

Agree with the comment about the red eye...intentional artistic imperfections? I guess Jackson Pollack got somewhere with it.

Also, I really don't think Abel's sword was up my nose, it just looks that way...pretty convincing though.

The Palmers: said...

Oh my gosh that was so funny! Your little bro is so talented!