Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged! Six Quirky Things About Me

Adri tagged me to disclose 6 quirky things about me.

Refer to video. Quirky and embarrasing and I'm gonna show the world! I'm sure there is more than 6 examples.
Enjoy it!

10 comments:

WendyJ said...

I can't seem to make the video work. Bummer!

katherine said...

the link that google gave me didn't include the 'docid'! I had to look it up myself and put it in. It should work now :-)

heidi said...

princess p'leia! that was awesome. i am officially growing my hair out to replicate your style.

Elizabeth said...

so funny, love Leia playing ball.

Jennifer said...

You ARE the Force, Bucky! You can rest in universal galactic peace now.

Reisner's said...

That wa so funny! I was laughing so hard. Very quirky

Shannon said...

Where do you come up with it? How did you all keep straight faces?

Adriane said...

I have dying to see what you posted for my challenge...the public library hasn't let me view it. But now that I have the net at home, I can say great choice my space sistah!

Mer said...

Okay, Rett and I watched this. We laughed so hard. We loved your whole Princess Lea get up Katherine. BTW, I helped Dana pick out that outfit. I was so proud. :o)

The Palmers: said...

Ha ha, it's 12:30am and I am up with baby just reading blogs! I watched this again and laughed so hard! Fun times!

Glitter Hitter