Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I love my Geek.

A geek is an individual who is highly intelligent (brainy) and technically oriented.

Ok, ok I know that this is supposed to be about "our inner geek". However I thought about the few technical things I do and I realized that anything computer oriented I do which takes even the least amount of trouble shooting I automatically refer to my own personal life-sized computer tech. So to sweet Derek who has to listen to "could you help me do this" "how do you do that" "couldn't you just do it for me? it'd be a whole lot faster". I thank him for being my own personal "inner geek reference" guide.
I puzzle him so much don't I? Love ya honey!

9 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

That is so funny!!! I have to call my husband sometimes at work and have him talk me through computer issues!!

donna said...

That is way funny!!!!!
That is so great that you have your own personal life-sized computer tech.!

Unknown said...

that makes "embracing your geek" so much more fun!!

Denise said...

Hehe, my honey was my geek entry, too. Convenient, no?

Elizabeth said...

It is so ueeful to be in love with a geek.:)

Messimoo said...

I love it. I especially like the message on the computer. You're great!

Brooke said...

I LOVE the look on Derek's face. Can't stop laughing!! Everyone is doing good. Grandpa can't hear very well anymore. . . it's fun to talk about him right in front of him. (Don't worry he laughs too!!) I hear you are going out to visit. . . wish I was still in AZ for that!

Anonymous said...

It's just so much easier to have our wonderful husbands do it for us.

Ethan Wilkins said...

Derek knows all doesn't he