Poor bucky :( Well just think that when Benji comes back he will pee all over your rugs and carpets! :D lol Just kidding bucky! This is me Ethan! I like your blog Visit Mine
AH Bucky. Well, you rock. Not that that is any consolation. But you are loved. I identify with your blog. Did I mention how much I love your header picture? I know I have, but it merits reiteration. A gorgeous shot of 2 gorgeous girls. Hey- if you do visit Elizabeth, will you take me with you? That whole, street vendor of fresh fruit and yogurt and granola notion got me hook-line-sinker. I know I have alluded to this already, but I have a new island fantasy destination. *sigh*
7 comments:
Yes i am a little STRESS OUT !! I hope you have a better day :)
Poor bucky :( Well just think that when Benji comes back he will pee all over your rugs and carpets! :D lol
Just kidding bucky! This is me Ethan!
I like your blog
Visit Mine
You need to visit Elizabeth!
AH Bucky. Well, you rock. Not that that is any consolation. But you are loved. I identify with your blog. Did I mention how much I love your header picture? I know I have, but it merits reiteration. A gorgeous shot of 2 gorgeous girls.
Hey- if you do visit Elizabeth, will you take me with you? That whole, street vendor of fresh fruit and yogurt and granola notion got me hook-line-sinker. I know I have alluded to this already, but I have a new island fantasy destination. *sigh*
I love it! Yes, I have felt that way. Hope you're doing better!
This seems a strange emotion for you. Things always have a way of working themselves out, but if they don't there's always ice cream.
Wherever that is, I'll meet you there will some cold lemonade and some cucumber slices.
Post a Comment