I don't know what to think of the song quite yet, but I thought the video was funny. . . don't know if it was supposed to be, but I sure thought it was!!
Mike and I are both reading Harry Potter, but we are starting at the beginning!
Did you go out to AZ, if so how was it! Nice and HOT, I bet!
7 comments:
Like it.
I couldn't get it! Bummer. :(
Yes I love this song. I play it loud in my car while I sing along just as loud.
Oh Yes, come visit me!
can you tell i've been utilizing Pandora, cross referenced with you tube??? I'm planning on visiting Elizabeth--oh yes, it's in the works :)
I love that song! What a cool video.
I don't know what to think of the song quite yet, but I thought the video was funny. . . don't know if it was supposed to be, but I sure thought it was!!
Mike and I are both reading Harry Potter, but we are starting at the beginning!
Did you go out to AZ, if so how was it! Nice and HOT, I bet!
I liked this quirky song, it's catchy. Pandora is pretty cool, I have used it before.
Post a Comment