afraid appreciate asked better birthday blue bright bring church class craft derek family fantastic favorite friends fun girls happy hawaiian hugs hula informed kids kiss laugh life likes lives lost love month moved mumble oh picture really reasons ring school since sooo surprised swim talking teacher things today turned year
created at TagCrowd.com
This was fun to do, thanks to Elizabeth's suggestion.
5 comments:
Yours turned out great. It is fun to see some of the same words. Like the big love and favorite.
So I was thinking you should start planting the seed for a girls trip. You could fly out here and visit me.Then next time I will meet you out there. Do you read these comments Derek. She totally deserves it. (hint, hint):)
Fun! I need to do it :)
Okay I'm TOTALLY jumping on to this bandwagon! It's a deal. Hawaii here I come (after some saving and planning that is) :)
i love this blog cloud thing. its been so long since i've commented on any blogs. life with 3 kids leaves not much extra time -- as i'm sure you know. also, i loved the story of your wedding ring in the previous post. i hope y'all are doing well. email me your address when you get a chance.
I miss you and your posts! Hope you are doing good.
Post a Comment