Here's S making a leaf boat to float down the river right next to the cavern place.And below X throwing a flower to watch float down the river.
Derek is thoroughly enjoying his game of Yu-Gi-Oh against Abel, as seen by the giddy faces of these Nintendo clad guys.
Next off to Nutter's Ice Cream Parlor in Sharpsburg, Md. to enjoy this banana split. It was $4.75. It has 1 banana, 3 flavors of ice cream (2 scoops of each flavor-strawberry cheesecake, mint chocolate chip, and cherry nut fudge), whipped cream, nuts, 3 different toppings (butterscotch, chocolate, and blueberry) and two cherries. We had no idea when we ordered the banana split that we'd be getting enough ice cream to feed a village, but we were definitely NOT complaining!Contrary to the face Abel is making he really did enjoyed his "Pocono Paws" Ice cream. Tell me what is a Pocono--any help here?
Here is my favorite Memorial Day photo. X decided to take a little solo stroll through Antietnam National Cemetary. It had such a special feeling the moment you walked in. It was quiet, peaceful, and had a nice cool breeze skimming over us. It gave me the moment to reflect upon the reality of how many people have died trying to protect freedoms here in America. My heart was filled as I reflected upon the reality of it.
Well that is really the most brief recap, however I just can't seem to sit at the computer for a second lately. Anywho.....
We are enjoying our time with Abel.
He definitely brings his own Abel style to the mix where ever he goes. We have gone on many more adventures, since he's gotten here, but I am a little behind so I'll have to write more later.

8 comments:
That sounds like fun. And that ice cream looks so good. I am itching for some visitors to take around.
FUN times.
Glad to see you back posting again :)
You're back! :) I'm glad you're having so much fun. The banana split looked yummy! Makes me want to go get some ice cream right now.
i am putting that ice cream place on my list!!
At the post office the other day a very nice middle aged German woman was talking to another woman in line about how wonderful for the U.S.A is, the freedoms we enjoy, the cleanliness, on and on about how wonderful our country is. I found this interesting coming from a northern european. Especially a german. I have been there several times and know many Germans. Germany is the best to Germans. I can say this, I am mostly German. It was so refreshing. Our country is wonderful. On Memorial Day as I was thinking of all those who have given their lives I was very emotional. God Bless America.
visitors somehow gives me the energy to venture out--it's weird. And I recommend Nutter's to any one who enjoys ice cream! The kid's scoops are ginormous!
Wow... that banana split looks insane... I said WHOA.. when I saw it.. Anna came running over, "what's WHOA?" I said, that ice cream! she said, "Dat's not ice cweam... dats SUPPER!"
I have to agree. :)
I wish it was my supper!!! ho man... you have no idea... :P
HA! Jenny You make me laugh soo much, I can tell your little Anna didn't fall far from the tree!!!
Post a Comment