Monday, January 29, 2007

Jane Eyre - Proposal scene

Anyone who has read the book won't be disappointed by watching this scene. This version is by far my favorite now. This clip is specifically for Elizabeth--here's a little taste of the new version. Hope you like it!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

hi...I found you while i was reading my niece Emily's blog...and just wanted to say that I LOVE THIS CLIP!!!!!!!! Is this a new movie that is due to be released soon? I'd appreciate any information on it. You made my day!

Unknown said...

okay...i read your blog further and see that i have already missed this movie as I have not watched Masterpiece Theater!!! Now I'm sad. Do they replay shows?

katherine said...

Hi Kim. Thanks for commenting! They sometimes replay Masterpiece Theatre, but it is usually 1am the same night it was broadcasted. I checked the PBS station here in Tulsa and that is what the schedule looked like, but it may be different where you live so you should check the PBS website. However it's been out a while from the UK, so if you have netflix or something like that you may be able to rent it---it is sooo good! IT made my day when I watched it :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for posting the clp. What a great scene. Kalani watched with me and he says definitely old Rochester. He often quotes him when he growls "the greatest pleasure."
I do like the new Jane. I can't wait to see this. Hope it comes to my library. We got bleak house this week. It has been so great watching.

katherine said...

You know I liked old Rochester but the new one grows on you by the end of the show--I guess my vote has changed--can't wait till you see it!

Unknown said...

Thank you Katherine...I'll let you know if i get to see it.

and, yes...i make the bracelets. stop by my blog anytime.

Elizabeth said...

Do you know who directed it? I think I may have found it online in my library catalog. But not sure if it's the right one.

Unknown said...

I FOUND IT...it's on this Sunday!!! Perfect timing. Yay!

Messimoo said...

Ohhhhhh, I am soooooo sad I missed it! N's siblings were over and I got the boot to watching! Bummer! I love it, totally made me cry. Yes, I am the biggest baby ever!

katherine said...

It says Susanna White directed it. Hope that helps.