Saturday, June 10, 2006

the beautiful couple!!


Well my sister was married today. She looked so beautiful!! It got pretty teary eyed, everyone was hugging and telling each other that they love each other. Lots of pictures, etc. My family is so sappy! It is a lot harder to let her move on and be an official "grown up" now. Justin is a very nice guy, we like him a lot. They look so happy!



5 comments:

Messimoo said...

She looks beautiful! Congrats on the new couple. Can't wait to see you at church tomorrow. You're still coming, right?

katherine said...

I guess I didn't reall look but you are right about half of the people there have closed eyes! Thankfully this was not one of the pictures the "real photographer" took. It was a beautiful day, perfect picture weather. You'd never know that it stormed hard like 1 hour later.

Stina said...

I my goodness! Married? Congrats to Adriene (how do you spell it?). Speaking of weddings, are you able to come to Kim's wedding. She said she sent an invitation to your mom's address, that you gave her, but it was returned by the post office. Well if you could make it, that would be most wonderful. She has waited a long time for this day and I know she'd love to have you and your family there. I am a bridesmaid - my first time!

The wedding is Sat, July 15th at 7pm....I can't remember the name of the church. It is in Independence. I can get the info to you.

loved the dad's day post too!

Stina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
katherine said...

Hey Christina--I'll have to check the address with my mom, I sometimes get the last number of her address wrong. I'm so excited for Kim, it's so wonderful. I've been checking out your site every now and then, it sounds like you are have a lot of adventures.