So you've probably read that the crazy summer has begun. We are back in Provo--watch out I might be coming over and saying hi to people in the neighborhood! We hardly have any free time even though I thought I would once we got into town. My Mom has been making food non-stop for my sister's reception. Wednesday my sister is surprising Mom with a spa treatment and she needs it!
Let's see there is so much that has happened. Let's rewind to May, my kids were still in school and we had a million activities crammed into the last month of school.
S's class put on a wonderful Mother's Day Program (only Moms were allowed to attend) and then we had a picnic on the playground. The real end of the school year event was the dance recital for S and L. There were like 35 dance numbers and they were in four of them. They had it at a local high school and I have to tell anyone who has never seen a Tulsa area school before, their highschool are HUGE and that is an understatement. The auditorium was huge and I felt like I had to walk a mile just to go back stage for costume changes. But the recital was wonderful.
L kept "reapplying" the makeup every two minutes. It was so funny, she rarely left her place at the mirror in the makeup room.

Here is the only picture I have of S at the recital she was off with her friends playing around she wouldn't stay still to pose for a picture, so we took one together.
One of the other end of year events was S's talent show. She signed up to do a hula and she performed it wonderfully, I was so proud!
L's preschool graduation was in May as well. Her teachers were the best! She'll miss her class this summer.
This post is super long and there is actually more but that is all I'll post for now.




No comments:
Post a Comment