Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Hobbit!

What would life be like without little Xela? She is our smiles and laughter, our bouncy, curly haired girl.





Xela, you are growing up so fast, but you will always be a young soul, I can feel it already. You are uncomplicated, wearing your heart on your sleeve.



You endure complications so well, I know you will be the shoulder for others as you grow up.
You remind me of my closest friend, my Aunt Christel, whom you will never know in this life time. I see her in you and I think this may be a blessing from above.

I love watching you dance the robot and bust out break dancing moves, it makes me smile. When I have a bad day, as Moms do, your brightness lightens my burdens.

I love you very much! Happy 7th Birthday!

2 comments:

Tummy with Feet said...

Happy Birthday Xela! You are the such a sweet chill child :)

Montezuma Ward Employment Specialist said...

Aunti Adri says HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!!