Monday, September 14, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

Here is Derek's Little Sister Emma. Isn't she beautiful? And Aren't I lucky that she agreed to model some vintage dresses for me?




The sun was amazing. But then again Emma is like a tall glass of perfect sunshine, so I guess it was a match made in vintage/perfect light Heaven.


I'll be selling my vintage dresses on Etsy (So keep your eyes on the lookout for Sitchbird). Each outfit is as gorgeous and timeless as is Emma and Sunshine.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow Katherine that is awesome!

WendyJ said...

Can't wait to buy one!!

Smithy said...

nice photography!

Adriane said...

I found this awweesum dress at the "trift" store yesterday for $6. It is a light plaid (mostly white with black and red thin stripes)in a 1950s style--high (tight!) waist, high neckline, and knee-length flowy skirt. Anyways, it's real simple but really cute all the same and I thought of these pics of Emma when I got it....I'll have to send a pic when I get a new camera.

MOMJ said...

I kind of look like a vampire in some of these :) They were cool dress though - did you ever sell any?

MOMJ said...

And this is Emma (if you didn't already know :)