Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SPT Picture TIMEZ!!


Hi, this is bucky's husband stepping in for a guest blog entry. How exciting!

When I first heard of this week's SPT challenge, I had several ideas for a picture fly through my brain but then the reality of a late tuesday evening began to set in. So I had to settle for a past picture that I took of my wonderful, charming wife not too long ago on a visit to the old Fort Story Lighthouse.

I'm a stereotypical guy when it comes to describing things, so let me iterate my thoughts as briefly as I can with bullet points:

(My first impressions)
  • We're pretty high up, I hope this thing doesn't tip over!
  • Does she know that pose is really dorky?
  • Oh wait! She's gonna get after me for that one... uh redo!
    Does she know that pose is really dorky?
  • She know how COOL that pose looks?
  • It's really hot! How does she keep looking so cool?
  • The only thing I like about France are the french fries

    (Me guessing at what she's thinking)
  • Where's the Beef?
  • Ta daaa! Here's your new lighthouse!!
  • Walk like an egyptian!
  • Here we are! We made it to the top

    (My feelings after the initial impressions have passed)
  • Bucky is a lot of fun, look at her face and pose. It's as if she's saying "what's next?"
  • She has such a beautiful happy smile, one of the things that I found most attractive about her (even with the Ugly Betty braces which she still had when I met her)
  • How does she get such a darker tan than I do?!?!
  • Boy did I get lucky! She had no idea who/what she was marrying! heheheh :-D

    Well, that's all I've got. Hope you enjoy it!
  • 4 comments:

    donna said...

    What a fun post! Thanks Bucky's husband :)

    Elizabeth said...

    Great Derek, you should guest blog more often. You guys are so cute together. You are always having fun. I love how your laughs have morphed into one. I think they sound the same.
    Bucky, you do have such a sense of adventure and a what's next way of thinking. I still think we should all visit Europe together when our kids are old enough to be left behind. And we have more money:)

    Messimoo said...

    I LOVE it! What a fun post. It's always nice to hear a hubby's point of view, let's us know they really do think......

    Shannon said...

    How great you share a sense of humor.