Yeah! It was so fun participating in the "3 Favorite Things" gift exchange. My exchange partner was Michelle who is a very talented and busy woman from Layton Utah (how's the move going?). She's also ultra-crafty. She hodge podged a school box with music paper, ribbon, and a very cute picture. She really ejoys Mary Englebreit and sent me a cute little box with a Mary Englebreit design (I love Mary Englebreit also and almost sent out an old Home Companion magazine I have but thought "what if she doesn't like that style?--Ha! I just might send you out a copy now anyway). She also made the cutest cards out of pictures of pretty tulips, a home made apron, hair band, and bracelets (the hair band and bracelets my kids grabbed up so fast that they have been wearing them the past two days). Here's a picture of my stash of Michelle's favorite things.
* notice the loss of the hair band and bracelets, my girls took them before I could even take a picture. Michelle it was fun getting to know a little more about you!
2 comments:
What what great favorite things you got :)
What a fun package. I am so glad you signed up for this. I am sending mine off tomorrow!
Post a Comment