
Every fairy secretly wants to be a vampire, right? At least our Tinkerbell does.
We went to Hallozooween last friday night. It was really fun. There were a ton of people. Which was frustrating at first, then we found out that zoo members had a VIP pass that got you past all the lines. We felt so special!
The kids liked riding the zoo train at night and trying to see some of the animals that were out. There were booths set up for the kiddies to trick or treating and games and pumpkin painting.
Our kids this year are tinkerbell, dorothy, and cinderella (I still need to get X to pose in her costume, although she does like wearing it).
I was so proud of myself, I made the Dorothy costume all by myself and in one night. An accomplished seamstress might laugh at that because it was a simple pattern. However I was still scared of the gathers as I have never done them before. Now I know gathers are a piece of cake! Well I might do other "dress-like" projects in the future--we'll see.
Warning I will probably post more Halloween pictures after tonight! Hope everyone has a fun and safe night!!
3 comments:
Love the picture with the fangs! Good job on the Dorothy costume! Too cute! Hope you guys have a happy Halloween!
So cute, love the dorothy dress. My L was a littleTink also. I just posted the pics.
Good job, Bucky! Love the costumes. We only had ONE trick or treater, and it was really early, I was up at the in-laws house with the candy, and I missed them! Chris had to turn them away empty handed! I felt awful. Oh well. We don't celebrate it really, Anna didn't even know today was anything different. Later on she will, I know! That zoo thing sounded great though. Wish I could have gone!
Post a Comment