I loved the wedding---Derek's brother Aaron has married a very sweet girl named Loren. She was sweet and outgoing and very lovely. They had all sorts of fun things planned for the wedding--a prenuptial 5k, family dinners, etc.
I was highly anticipating this wedding. I had ideas of coordinating outfits, cute photos, travelling here and there to see family, etc. However around November I found out I was pregnant and just like that I started to spiral into what I like to call the pregnancy insanity. I have such bad morning sickness that I really should not be allowed to make decisions, operate vehicles, or be allowed in public. Consequently we missed the reception, which I'm totally bummed about now that I'm slightly less sick and crazy. However, It was a miracle I survived the 3 week long adventure in Arizona.
Here is A LOT of photographic evidence that we were actually in a warm climate a couple of months ago. ***Disclaimer ----I swiped ALL of these photos from Loren's facebook. I hope that is ok :)
Oh this was a cute photo! And by having me blurry in the back ground it looks as if all is well with me but......
I probably looked more like this the whole time. You know that look that says, "DON'T mess with this lady--she crazy!" Just to know this picture is available to the masses---embarrassing is not really the right word. But I'll own it ha!
Here's Xela with her cute Aunties. Love getting to see all of our Navajo relatives.
I like this photo, a nice slice of reality. It was just so relaxing and fun to be with all the siblings again!
Ahhh...I like me some nice soft grass to lounge in too. I can't WAIT for the snow to melt so I can sit in the sun, in the grass, relaxed---mmmmm. Now if I could just look as cute as Sophie?
Emma and Jaymes, aren't they a handsome couple? I guess I should've put a picture of Emma's cute pregnancy belly, but you can only swipe so many pictures off of facebook--you know?!
I think Hanna and I have a future in modeling--look at how we work that camera. It's all about the closed eyes and the nonchalant wrinkled brow line. Can I get an Amen on that?
Oh what a cute photo of our family. Tommy was sick as a dog that day. Poor thing. Wish I would stand up straight once in a while. Then I wouldn't look constantly 5 months pregnant!
I'm so happy cute little cousin Miah made it out to the celebration. We loved hangin with that homey once again!
I couldn't resist this classic Farina pose! Those glasses on Reener --only she could pull it off, well her and Johnny Depp :)
The siblings reunite! So sweet to have everyone there :) Derek you are from one good looking family!
Photographic evidence of me swiping temple ground grapefruits to feed my children and myself. I hope it's not a crime and if it is I plead pregnancy insanity once again!
Oh Xela with her favorite Uncle Awon! So sweet :)
The cute photogenic couple.
Love that Xela is chillin out with her bouquet.















1 comment:
swiping temple ground grapefruits! hahaha. i'm so sorry you're feeling sick. :( congratulations though!!! how exciting. i can't believe how old all your girls are looking. they are beautiful!
Post a Comment