
Dear JK Rowling,
Thank you for writing the Harry Potter series. I enjoyed reading books 1-4 during my most boring college classes. Books 5-7 were read whilst ignoring mundane household tasks. I love ignoring mundane household tasks, so thank you once again. Finally thank you for giving the planet's populous an excuse to dress up as witches whilst frolicking about in this crazy, mixed up, Muggle World.
Hasta La Pasta Haree Potta!
XOXO
Katherine
P.S. In Honor of the Last installment of Harry Potter I give you wannabe witch photos circa 2004. I miss Gardner's Village Witches Night Out. Also miss my wonderful witchy commrades--Adriane and Mako. I'd like to have a Witches Night Out reunion or go see the movie together--all dressed up and everything. What spell might I cast to make that happen?!
Expecto Patronum!




1 comment:
well said! The sad thing about this is I read books one through 4 in middle school :) I'm like a baby!
Post a Comment