She is getting so big. Seems like yesterday I was seeing pictures of her swimming!! She seemed big to me then, but looking back she was so small. I am still amazed by those pictures, by the way.
Hey you've probably seen in all ready, but I watched Divine Design on HGTV for the first time. It's hosted by VERN!! YEAH! My favorite off of trading spaces, and reminded me of watching the show with you :)
6 comments:
Those are some cute pictures. She is so sweet!
She is getting so big. Seems like yesterday I was seeing pictures of her swimming!! She seemed big to me then, but looking back she was so small. I am still amazed by those pictures, by the way.
Can't wait to me Little Miss X.
Are you missing the haunted boat ride on Provo river?:) Hope all is well over there.
Hey you've probably seen in all ready, but I watched Divine Design on HGTV for the first time. It's hosted by VERN!! YEAH! My favorite off of trading spaces, and reminded me of watching the show with you :)
Okay Bucky, how the heck are you?
I know you are probably busy, but I have missed not hearing how you are doing!
can she be that big already? she was just a baby!
Post a Comment