Thursday, September 20, 2007

my little pony song

here is a song X was singing while playing with ponies.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Lindsey and I LOVED my little ponies. I am glad to see they are still around!

Elizabeth said...

Is it fun to spend your days alone with X. Is her personality still so sweet and cute?

katherine said...

she is so much fun to hang out with. I am glad I get this alone time with her. Can't believe she'll be in school in a couple of years.

Brooke said...

You really should come out for a visit! I would LOVE it. The girls have all grown so much since the last time I saw them. It was at Grandma's funeral. X was just just a little baby. We are hoping to go out and visit Lindsey and Jared soon, so maybe we can meet in the middle sometime when we are out there AND you still should come out here and visit!

Messimoo said...

I love My Little Ponies. She is so sweet, and your picture of the open house made me giggle. That's great!

Brooke said...

Hey I thought of you today. How is nursery going? They finally split Isaac's class. Was so nice to drop him off in a class of seven, instead of 17+