Love it. I miss seeing your girls, or even really knowing X. They were so fun!
I love how mine keep me young. If I didn't have Isaac around there is no way I would be running through the sprinklers, coloring on the sidewalk, and countless other activities!
Don't you just love the alone time? She's so fun! I used to love those things when I was little. Now they just don't rock back and forth like they used to!
I used to love those things when I was little. I remember the day that I realized I was too big for them anymore when I leaned back and the pony didn't have enough spring in it to fight gravity + my weight and bounce me forward again!
4 comments:
Love it. I miss seeing your girls, or even really knowing X. They were so fun!
I love how mine keep me young. If I didn't have Isaac around there is no way I would be running through the sprinklers, coloring on the sidewalk, and countless other activities!
Don't you just love the alone time? She's so fun! I used to love those things when I was little. Now they just don't rock back and forth like they used to!
So sweet. I love having this alone time with K before the baby comes.
That photo is great.
I used to love those things when I was little. I remember the day that I realized I was too big for them anymore when I leaned back and the pony didn't have enough spring in it to fight gravity + my weight and bounce me forward again!
Post a Comment