Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cute Baby

Things have been crazy today, but thank goodness for those sweet baby moments that just brighten the day!

Thanks cwazy babee!

Also thanks everyone who gave really AWESOME advice for my guilty confession. It has really helped me feel more at ease. It's a hard pill to swallow to give up your pride or stick up for yourself, or just forgive someone who offends you. However it makes it easier when you feel other people understand you and give out such wonderful compliments and advice, which helps me feel less awful and more accepted. I still don't know how I'll act on Sunday but I have such great ideas that I'm working on a strategy to help me keep my cool and forgive and forget. You guys are great!

Hugs and kisses to you all! (or y'all as Brooke would say he,he,he).

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Love crazy baby moments. The only thing that gets me through having a crazy two year old and demanding five month old!

Elizabeth said...

Oh she is so cute. I can't believe it has been so long since we've seen all of you!

Messimoo said...

Very cute. I'm so glad I haven't received any hate mail. You're great!

Brooke said...

Hey how do you spell x's name?