
Wow it has really been a LONG time since I even checked my blog. My oh my, we've been busy, things are a changing, and well families need more attention. So when I get more time on my hands then I'll be posting more regularly. Anywho... it's L's birthday. She just turned six today. I can't believe how much she has grown in the last year. She is less shy, not so afraid of playing with kids she doesn't know too well, etc. Out of the blue she came home two days in a row with these little flowers. They were from winning some running contests they were doing in class. I've always known she likes to run since the time she was two, I was 7 months pregnant and she ran down Center from about 200 West to 500 West before I could grab her. Phew..I'm tired and achey just thinking about that. I am amazed at all the talents that I've seemed to overlook and that are becoming more pronounced in her. L's teacher told me to bring in her favorite book to read when I bring treats for her birthday. It was fun to read a book to her class and see all the little kids she sees everyday. Her teacher had the class write a list of reasons they like her. That was a treat for me to see the kids excited to say nice things about her.
So now is my chance to say 10 things I like, no LOVE about L!
10. L loves animals, her enthusiasm for birds, cats, and fish is so cute to witness.
9. L's a glamor girl. Anything that sparkles, has pink, bows, frills and curls she likes it!

8. She is a climber and I've been calling her my monkey since the time she could crawl.
7. Her shyness has actually helped L's and I relationship to be more close. She's leaned on me in many social situations, it's weird for me to see her cut some ties and branch out on her own.
6. She is very loyal to her friends, the places she lives, her pets. Every time we've moved she has asked to move back to our previous home for a good month. Oh and she asks to play with all the friends that we no longer live by for about the same amount of time.
5. she's got the BEST laugh.
4. She's a sweet sister and often rubs X's tummy to help her go to sleep.
3. She is obsessed with love. She likes to sneak up on her uncle and his girlfriend when they kiss and then come and tell us about it. She likes hugs and kisses.
2. She is the quietest in our family and we REALLY appreciate that!
1. She is so caring--yesterday was her Aunt's birthday and L wrapped up her favorite toy and gave it to her for her birthday. Her Auntie was a little choked up unwrapping it as she knew it was L's favorite.
Love you Lots L!
4 comments:
What a sweetie. I wish we could celebrate with you. We miss you all. Your L was always such a sweet friend to my L. Happy Birthday!
she is so beautiful. she always had such a sweet little spirit sitting in the front row with the rest of the submeams back when i was in primary. i wish you still lived close by!
Thanks for your posts. I'm missing old friendships as I start trying to make new ones. L is a cutie pie. Her quiet, shy personality is changing every second. It's so weird when kids start growing up.
Happy birthday to L! I was so excited to see you blog again. I've been wondering how everything is going. It was fun to see an update. I can't believe how much L has changed.
Post a Comment