
I've been in Young Women's as a Personal Progress Leader, for a while now and I am sad to report that I haven't been too active with my own goals in Personal Progress. So I made a new goal to work on it actively and I'll need your help. I am really interested in what your opinions and your experience have been when it comes to learning the gospel. The Personal Progress Experiences often have you read scriptures and then journal your feelings, or ask other people what their experiences have been with certain gospel principles. So I am opening up discussions on the Experiences I am currently working on. I've posted these discussions on a second blog called Book of Beginnings. Please, Please, Please check it out and write in your opinions and experiences for the topic I've posted on. It will help me finish my goals in Persoal Progress and hopefully inspire me to keep working on goals. Thanks!!!
http://bookofbeginnings.blogspot.com/
check it out :)
1 comment:
Hey I am going to go post a comment.
Post a Comment