
There are a lot of amazing things about Elizabeth. She has always been good to me and my family. Thanks for being there when I needed a friend. Elizabeth is one of the calmest, sweetest people I know, emphasis on calm! I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
Here are the top ten things I admire about my good friend Elizabeth
10. She makes the yummiest desserts! From peanut butter and chocolate popcorn balls to delicious fruit tarts--she definitely has a talent for baking yummy food.
9. She is very thoughtful. I still remember her watching my kids right before I left for Tulsa and making them all gift bags and taking me out with some friends my last night in town!
8. She is nice to everyone.
7. She is a very caring wife and mom--you always think about the other person.
6. She has such great taste in movies. Any show Liz has said to watch has always been good.
5. She is fun to be around. Liz has a calm personality but really knows how to let loose and have a GREAT time!
4. She has been to more countries than states. That is definitely something for me to admire.
3. She always has such great stories to read on her blog--it makes me admire her and feel a little jealous :)
2. She says I can stay at her house if I ever visit Hawaii--Admiration is overflowing by those prospects!
1. My favorite thing about Elizabeth is.....
she has a great outlook on life, I've never felt pulled down around her. She really has an optimistic personality.
Happy Birthday!!!
1 comment:
Thank you Bucky! You are so sweet. Thanks also for your cute card. It made my day! Still wishing you lived around the corner from me.:(
Post a Comment