Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Joy of a Mom


S was at an event where she had to walk around the track a few times. She was walking by herself and after one lap she wanted to quit, so I told her if she finished what she started I'd take her out just the two of us. She was so excited she ran right back to the track and started walking. I was so proud of her that I decided to join her (stroller and all) for her laps. She loved having the company. That evening as I got my journal out to write my thoughts this is what I found. If you can't read it it says, "On thursday me and s are going on a date, just us. We are going to the "movie-dollar"-dollar movie :) We don't know what we're seeing yet." Isn't that so wonderful! I love S!


Here is S with her beautiful smile. She and I went to go see Aquamarine for our dollar movie. I can't believe she's growing up so fast.






Here is Benji wearing his mickey ears.









We always have to keep an eye on X. Here she is this moring. She climed up the dresser and was trying to grab our bird.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

i miss y'all! we've been going outside lately to draw with sidewalk chalk, and it always reminds me of your girls! i miss their artwork. the girls are getting so big.

Elizabeth said...

I miss your posts!

katherine said...

Hey Elizabeth--i'll be a little better about posting now that I have some down time in between road trips!